On game day Sportsmanship is a primary focus for the Tigers and should be for our fans. Respect of our team, our opponents and our neighbors in the stands is paramount to our tradition of excellence at MIZZOU.
We ask all of our fans to continue to demonstrate our Pride Points which consist of:
- Wear gold – We’re more than black and white
- Be responsible – Keep our image clean
- Arrive early; stay late – Support our team; they’ll support you
- Celebrate our traditions – Know our fight songs and alma mater
- Respect the game – It’s our Golden Rule
Tips for Game Day:
- Game times are released two weeks in advance and are subject to change.
- Enter through the Zou Crew door on the northeast corner of Mizzou Arena. All students must have a ticket and Mizzou Student ID.
- Doors open 1 ½ hours before tipoff.
- Per SEC Regulations, all bags must be in compliance with the Southeastern Conference standards. Please visit SEC Clear Bag Policy for more information.
- Zou Crew seats are in the first 15 rows of the student section. Any open seats in the section will be opened up to all students at 15 minutes prior to tip-off, so you must arrive before then to ensure that the Zou Crew section is full of our members.
- Seating is first-come, first serve. No seats may be reserved except for Zou Crew Coordinators.
- You must be wearing the current year’s Zou Crew t-shirt for admittance to the section. If you wear a costume or outfit, you must bring your t-shirt for admittance.
- Coordinators or Ambassadors will take attendance until 15 minutes prior to tip off for non-conference games and 30 minutes prior to tip off for conference games. Attendance points will be used for invitation-only events and next year’s sign up order!
- If you cannot attend a game, turn your ticket into the Mizzou Spirit Cubicle on the 2nd floor of the Student Center. This way, Zou Crew Coordinators may re-distribute tickets to fans in need.