Traditions, Chants & Cheers
- After Tip-Off.
- Chant “Let’s go Tigers!”, until Mizzou’s first score.
- Free Throws.
- When the opponent shoots: Be loud. When we shoot: Raise both hands and be silent. If the free throw is good, say “swoosh, yay.”
- Raise both arms as a referee would to signal a made 3-pointer.
- Opponent Fouls Out.
- Walk the player off, “left, right, left, right” until they reach the bench, then “sit down!”
- Post Game.
- Stay for the Alma Mater immediately following the game.
Be Loud. Be Proud.